jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

 They always say TIME CHANGES THINGS but you actually hace to CHANGE THEM YOURSELF
 I fell like i need everyone more than they need me.

 Wrlcome to today: another day another chance fell FREE TO CHANGE.
And sometimes it hits me out of nowhere, all of a sudden, this over me. And i get discouraged and i get upset and i fell hopeless, sad and hurt. And once again, i fell numb to the world.
 The scars you can´t see are the ones that hurt most.
Go if you want to go but stay if you want to know the way throught the mess we´ve made and lie in a bed you know.
 The hardest thing you can give is the truth
Somebody neds to reminds him that i´m  crazy about him i think he forgot.
Just remember i wanted you about her.
There isn´t a day that goes by where i don´t at some point think of you.
 Change is the only constant.

You know what? I give up i fucking give up.

 I miss those moments when you and me were happy.
We all fall in love, we all been hurt before, yet wi still try and try again, hoping that the nex time will be the last time. We have to try.
 Somehow everythings going to fall right.into.place.
You know what, fuck you.


 You still mean everything to me.bot you´re just not worth fighting for anymore.
It´s only after you´ve lost everything that you´re free to do anything.
 Stay true to yourself becouse there are very few people who will always be true to you.
Life is short profess your love.
 When i give you my time, i´m giving you a portion of my life that i will never get back. So don´t waste it.

You can´t give up, even if all you do is cry. Swallow years tears, stand up on your own feet and show them that you aren´t giving up. No matter what.
 Don´t give up

 I´ve had so many words but i have not courage.
If he leaves or gives up on you, remember, it´s his loss not yours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario