viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

I feel as if i don´t exist at all.
 I had so many chances that i blew just because i was too damn shy.

 Real emotion´s such a drog.
 Nothing is impossible, the world itself says "I´m possible"

 Oh, why´d you have to be so cute? It´s impossible to ignore you.

 Hug me, i´m awesome.
I love those moments between dawn and dusk that i get to spend with you.
 Things get better. STAY STRONG.

I´m not ignoring you.  I´m just listening to my  fingers.
 You are so good a  talking my dear, and i, i am so good at believing.

 Everything you can imagine is real.
I will kill every hope you ever had in love.
 Love the person who saw you when you were invisible.
Just keep pushing me away.

 If i´m ignoring you, i am doing it for a reason.
I suppose i should thank you for hurting me. Now i know better.
 I don´t care abour history.

  I stare ahead as this world keeps spinning
Well i´m still alive but i´m barely breathing.
Being brokenhearted is like having broken ribs. On the outside it looks nothing´s wrong, but never breath hurts.

 I fucking miss you, asshole.
When we first met, i had no idea you would be so important to me.
 Distance fucking sucks.
 You have no ieda how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you, sometimes.
I´ve been trying to ignore the best parts of you.
Never ignore a person that loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting stars.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario