sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

When i text you, that means i miss you .When i don´t text you, that just means i´m  waiting for you to miss me.
 DREAM it, wish it DO IT.

We don´t have time to explain. Get in the car.
 Will you remember me in ten years?
  Don´t let idiots ruin your day.

 I just get tired of this town, i get tired of these people.
Stop putting me on a shelf for when you decide you want me again.

 A nap is always nice.
This moment will be just another story someday.
 DO MORE than just EXIST.
 ALWAYS HOPE BUT NEVER EXPECT.


 JUST HOPE.


















 So, this is my life and i want you to know that i am both happy and sad and i am still trying to figure out how that could be. 







 THE CREATIVE ADULT IS THE CHILD WHO SURVIVED.


 From now on, i will expect nothing and just take what i get.
Your friends are full of shit.
 The currents will put you away from your love, JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD ABOVE SWIM.
Your heart belongs to someone you´ve yet to meet.
 There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
 I want someone who doesn´t want to change me.
 Why can´t i feel anything from anyone other than you?
 Never look down on somebody unless you´re helping him up.
 TRUST is like a paper once it´s crumpled it can´t be perfect again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario