martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

It don´t really matter just where you from, all that really matter is where you´re going.
 You can not imagine the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
I´m tired of motherfuckers saying that they worry about me in fact they probably never gave a fuck about me.
 All the crazy shit i did tonight, those will be the best memories.
In the end they´ll judge me anyway SO WHATEVER

 I got some issues that nobody can see.

 You can love with all your heart. No questions asked.
I´ve got some issues that nobody can see, and all of these emotions are pouring out of me.
I want it all back, you never miss a good thing till it´s gone.

Ignorance to cope man, ignorance is bliss, ignorance is love, and i need that shit.

Never say goodbye, becouse saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgotting.

Don´t let the past and useless details choke your existence.

Fly little bird, fly.

Cat daddy when i dougie.


If you don´t do it big than you ain´t  doin´ not thin´

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario