lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Relationships are like glasses. If they break let them stay broken. You´ll  only hurt yourself trying to fit it, at least the pieces still remain.

It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible.
  I feel empty.
 Sometimes we´re broken and we    don´t know why.
 Don´t forget to fly.

 The worst feeling ever is not knowing whatever you should wait or give up.
Don´t forget to breathe.

 Maybe i´m dreaming you, maybe you´re dreaming me. Maybe we only exist in each other´s dreams and every morning when we wake up we forget all about each other.
I´ve got nothing asgainst God. It´s his fan club, I can´t stand.
Never forget.
Love me when i least deserve it becouse that is when i really need it.
  It´s hard to wait around for something you know might never happend; but    it´s even harder to give up when you know it´s everything you want.
You want the truth?  Well here is it. Eventually, you forget it all. First you forget everythings you learned, the date of wars and pythagorean theorem. You especially forget everything you didn´t really learn, nut just memorized the night before. You forget the names of all but one or two of your favorite teachers, and eventually you forget those, too. You forget your junior year class schedule and where you used to sit and your best friend´s home phone number and the lyrics to that song you must have played a million times. And eventuallyn but slowly, you forget your humiliations, even the ones that seemed indelible, just fade away. You forget who was cool, and who was not, who was pretty, smart, athletic, and not. Who threw the best parties, who had the most firends, you forget all of them. Even the ones you said you loved, and the ones you actually did. they´re the last to go, and then once you´ve   forgotten enough, you love                                                someone else.

 If you can read this i´m not impressed. Most people can read.
Sometimes, you have to forget what you want to remember what you need.
 We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
I am human and deserve to be loved.
 I assumed you´d always be there.


I won´t get affected, get jealous, get paranoid. I´ll just be happy.

I should know my limits, know my role, know where i stand.

 I should never expect, never demand, never assume.
No one even gets tired  of loving but everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming hearing promises saying sorry and all the hurting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario