domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one, love without reasons is the most beautiful one.
 It´s not the goodbye that hurts,  but the flashbacks that follow.
She believe she could, so she did.
 Keep holding hands
 Am i wasting my time talking to you?
 So cry me a fucking river, bitch.
Sad thing is, you can still love someone, and be wrong for them.
 Things fall apart so that other things can fall together.
STAY i love you.
 I want to do everything that i love.

When someone falls in love, it´s almost always with the wrong person, and when they fall for the right one it´s sometimes at the wrong time.

 Typing song lyrics into google to find out the name of a song.
 When it feels like the lyrics to the song you´re listening to were written just for you.
 I feel kind of empty

I want it to send you my love but the envelope wasn´t big enough.

 LONG LIVE, rock and roll.
All we need is love.


 Ignorance is love, and i need that shit.
 I hope she breaks your heart.


 Never regret something that once made you smile.
Best memories come from bad ideas.
 When a girls asks a guy to listen to a song, it´s becasue the lyrics are all the words she´s afraid to say.

 Buy your own fucking lighter.
 Sometimes the people who don´t talk to you are the ones who really want to.
 I just wish i could have things moment for life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario